BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

CHECK OUT- THE 1ST NEW SONG ON THE LIST [ PARTY ROCK ANTHEM ]

Rocked N Toasted Pages

Happy New Year 2011

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Magicians Got Tricks


Magic is a supernatural motion in which a human being can't not perform it. Magicians with their thin fingers, cast a spell and add spices of supernatural experience, and most of all they wide up your eyes without touching it! This is the best part, the past in which audience get surprised with the trick that the magician performed and that's what I want to see from my customers. I've added 3 videos of magicians performing 3 tricks in 3 different countries and I really hope you enjoy it!

#1The first magic is in America Got Talent show, the wild card episode, showing you Michael Grasso's amazing trick that will definitely amaze you:-

#2 Next magic is in Britain performed by Kevin James, believe me you'll be shocked! But don't be afraid of doctors:-

#3 This magic is in Japan! One great japanese magician performed his trick in street and seriously, this is the best magic I've ever seen, check it out:-

0 comments:

Rock-Blog-Labels

If you liked this blog

SMS-Save My Soul

Doubled4Rock SlideShow