BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

CHECK OUT- THE 1ST NEW SONG ON THE LIST [ PARTY ROCK ANTHEM ]

Rocked N Toasted Pages

Happy New Year 2011

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My favourite Band LP



Linkin park is a metal/rock band started in 1996 where all the members are friends since college days. I love this band, with this band I truely understand how I felt when I was bullied at a very young age. But in fact, I love it's noise, lyrics, video clips and specially the song theme. For those who don't love noise, I don't advice them to listen coz they won't like it. But for rock ppl and noise lovers, you have to listen to it's noise.

Check out the New Song of Linkin park New Divide. It's a transformer version and the video clip is really nice. Hope you enjoy it.




0 comments:

Rock-Blog-Labels

If you liked this blog

SMS-Save My Soul

Doubled4Rock SlideShow