BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

CHECK OUT- THE 1ST NEW SONG ON THE LIST [ PARTY ROCK ANTHEM ]

Rocked N Toasted Pages

Happy New Year 2011

Monday, November 23, 2009

My School

School! School! School! That's the word that shakes my heart but at the same time it's really cool going to school. I know you find it really crazy to like school but I'll tell you why.

What's so cool about going to school is to be most popular and loveable person in the school. Got lots of friends, everybody says hi to you, everybody likes you, and you got all the respect from students and teachers. Even the janitors respect you as well as principal. This is the coolest thing of school.


Sitting in a chair, listening to teacher is a total bordness, but I can handle this situation on my own hands. All I got to do is make fun on the lesson, tell jokes, and make fun in the class by giving very silly examples during the lesson. This is the second thing I like to do in school.

The most important thing to do in school is..break the rules. Damn how much I hate school rules but in my world the rule is the school rules were made to break so break them up. And so do I get silly punishments for breaking extremly silly rules but I enjoy it. This is what you have to do in your school.

Now remmember everybody will like you if you be yourself, don't copy, no ifs no buts you got to be yourself and if you don't like it then change your personality to the best. All the best in enjoying your school life.

0 comments:

Rock-Blog-Labels

If you liked this blog

SMS-Save My Soul

Doubled4Rock SlideShow