BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

CHECK OUT- THE 1ST NEW SONG ON THE LIST [ PARTY ROCK ANTHEM ]

Rocked N Toasted Pages

Happy New Year 2011

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Broken Heart




The moment that you spoke, your waves striked knives into my heart
The pain went under my skin, flew along with blood
my white blood cells could not kill this pain, it was like aids
my arteries filled my heart with this pain, and it really hurts
my heart is forced to beat up this pain, inorder to survive


People think it's easy to go on with life
Specially with a broken heart
Just missing those words
that were spose to be heard
and the ears are waiting but there is no hope
to hear just three daring words
I love you

As days keep going on, my hearts keeps texting
my hormones carry the messege to my nerves
my nerves stimulate my brain, telling him this terrible messege
my brain has to remind me, everytime that it's all my fault

People can easily say that it's ok to move on
and with a broken heart
Just forgetting these pains
after wasting time waiting for just few words
to hear three daring words
I love you

It's easy to love, but it's easier to hate
It's easy to remmember, but hard to forget
It's easy to hurt, but it's  difficult to be hurt
It's easy to break, but it's harder to repair

People say it's too easy to forget
that you have a broken heart
Just hoping for tomorrow
to be another happy day
after waiting all this time just for few words
to hear three daring words
I love you

0 comments:

Rock-Blog-Labels

If you liked this blog

SMS-Save My Soul

Doubled4Rock SlideShow