BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

CHECK OUT- THE 1ST NEW SONG ON THE LIST [ PARTY ROCK ANTHEM ]

Rocked N Toasted Pages

Happy New Year 2011

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Skies Emotions


I smile like the moon, glowing like the stars
I shy like the cloud, blushing with red cheeks
I laugh like the sun, throwing heat of laughs

When I'm at daylight, I feel the freedom
and the wind blows my smiles all around
the Universe.
Because the Sky reflects my emotions, yes
the sky reflects my emotions.

I cry like the rain, the tears keep condensing
I frustrate like the thunder, throwing all the lighting
I regret like the fog, keeping all the gases spreading

When I'm at night, I feel stuck under the shadow,
I don't what to do if I can't regonize my black converse
This is all because the sky reflects my emotions, yes
the sky reflects my emotions

I act like tornado when I'm crazy
I turn into snow when I'm dreaming
I blow like the storm when I'm bored
But I become a hurricane when I'm Rocking

When I'm at midnight, all my hormones collide
I change from one state to another state
I know that the sky reflects my emotions, ahaa
the sky reflects my emotions.

0 comments:

Rock-Blog-Labels

If you liked this blog

SMS-Save My Soul

Doubled4Rock SlideShow