BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

CHECK OUT- THE 1ST NEW SONG ON THE LIST [ PARTY ROCK ANTHEM ]

Rocked N Toasted Pages

Happy New Year 2011

Monday, July 12, 2010

Congratulations Spain


The Last match of fifa world cup ended up by Spain scoring a goal on Netherlands, and that goal was the last goal scored by the player Iniesta who made Spain for the first time win Fifa World Cup Trophy! Madrid celebrated Spains victory and so will I! I congratulate Spain for wining Fifa World Cup and wish them all the best in their lives, and wish luck to all teams that joined Fifa World Cup! well that's the least I could do! I hope you enjoyed my other posts of Fifa World Cup and any requests am ready to hear, thank you!

0 comments:

Rock-Blog-Labels

If you liked this blog

SMS-Save My Soul

Doubled4Rock SlideShow