BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

CHECK OUT- THE 1ST NEW SONG ON THE LIST [ PARTY ROCK ANTHEM ]

Rocked N Toasted Pages

Happy New Year 2011

Monday, July 12, 2010

My Trip to Syria & Jordan

Hi Everybody What's up? The roof is up, the sky is up, and my mood is up! I missed you all and missed my blog too! I was in another trip this year with my family to Syria and Jordan, believe me it was a really cool trip that I didn't want to return back to my country, I wanted to stay more because I wasn't fully filled up! but anyways here are slideshows of some amazing places that I went.




I hope you liked it and if you ask me whether to travel to Syria and Jordan or not then I say go for it because I know you'll enjoy as much as I enjoyed, well if you wanna check more pictures you can see through my account on facebook I published all the pictures in the album, Enjoy!

0 comments:

Rock-Blog-Labels

If you liked this blog

SMS-Save My Soul

Doubled4Rock SlideShow